Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: East Jackson 4-bed, 1,872-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 1976, updated in 2016, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $865,000.
- NEW: Love Ridge at Snow King 3-bed, 2,307-square-foot condo built in 2005, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.595 million.
- NEW: Cabin in the woods about 2 miles south of Wilson with 1 bed, 904 square feet on 5 acres with no CCRs, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.695 million.
- PENDING: Eastridge in East Jackson 3-bed, 1,700-square-foot home on .16 acres after 51 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Company for $1.65 million.
- PENDING: Teton Village Tensleep 2-bed, 760-square-foot condo built in 1972 after 47 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $640,000.
- CLOSED: Miller Park Loft 1-bed, 362-square-foot condo built in 2012 after 169 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $475,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Kelly 4-bed, 3,682-square-foot home on 8.49 acres built in 2015, reduced in price by $1 million to $8.7 million. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”