Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: The new least-expensive residential unit in Jackson is a 1-bed, 533-square-foot condo in the remodeled Virginian Village in West Jackson, listed by listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $307,000.
- NEW: Snake River Lodge & Spa 558-square-foot studio condo-tel built in 2002, listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $327,500.
- NEW: East Jackson East Simpson Townhome with 3 beds, 1,798 square feet, 1-car garage built in 1989, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $759,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,562-square-foot home on a quarter acre built in 1990, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $775,000.
- NEW: Tram Tower 3-bed, 2,144-square-foot townhouse built in 1991, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.55 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,532-square-foot home on .21 acres built in 1990 after 7 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $899,000.
- PRICE REDUCED (again): Town of Jackson Cache Commons 3-bed, 1,636-square-foot townhouse near base of Snow King built in 1992, reduced $20,000 to $810,000 last week, now lower by another $11,000 to $799,000 after 60 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”