Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Snake River Lodge & Spa 580-square-foot studio built in 2002, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $330,000.
- NEW: Karns Hillside in Town of Jackson .39-acre elevated building site adjacent to National Forest, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $950,000.
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed, 919-square-foot condo built in 2003, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.15 million.
- NEW: Gill Addition in Town of Jackson 3-bed, 1,831-square-foot home on .21 acres built in 1990, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.395 million.
- NEW: Hidden Ranch new construction with 3 beds, 2,211 square feet on .24 acres, listed by Rizzotti Real Estate for $1.897 million.
- NEW: Pine Glades in Town of Jackson 3-bed, 2,948-square-foot townhouse with 2-car garage built in 2016, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.25 million.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 4-bed, 2,100-square-foot on a quarter acre built in 1979 after 53 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”