Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed, 766-square-foot condo built in 1978, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $529,000.
- NEW: Creekside 2-bed, 1,048-square-foot, 2-car garage condo built in 1990, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $575,000.
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed, 919-square-foot bi-level condo built in 2003, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.25 million.
- NEW: Snow King Estates 3-bed, 1,935-square-foot, 2-car garage home on .17 acres built in 2007, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.4 million.
- PENDING (again): Southeast Forty Townhome in Rafter J with 2 beds, 1,040 square feet after 162 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $592,500.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Town of Jackson Cache Commons 3-bed, 1,636-square-foot townhouse near base of Snow King built in 1992, reduced $20,000 to $810,000 after 53 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”