Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Clusters in West Jackson 2-bed, 1,008-square-foot condo with 1-car detached garage, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $555,000.
- NEW: Teton Village Tensleep 1-bed, 760-square-foot condo built in 1976, listed by Engel & Volkers for $599,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 1,714-square-foot townhome built in 1997, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $729,000.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park quarter-acre building site after 4 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $450,000.
- PENDING: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 1-bed, 744-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 87 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $349,000.
- PENDING: East Jackson East Simpson Townhome with 3 beds, 1,798 square feet, 1-car garage built in 1989 after 8 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $759,000.
- CLOSED: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 after 244 days on/off the market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $375,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”