Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town Creek/Meadowbrook 2-bed, 865-square-foot condo built in 1979, remodeled in 2012, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $495,000.
- NEW: Teton Village Nez Perce 2-bed, 1,092-square-foot condo built in 1980, listed by Engle & Volkers for $849,000.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 1,155-square-foot condo built in 1978, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $999,999.
- NEW: Teton Village Crystal Springs 3-bed, 1,965-square-foot condo built in 2003, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.55 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Village Tensleep 1-bed, 760-square-foot condo built in 1973 after 22 days on market from $599,000 to $579,000, listed by Engle & Volkers.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hog Island 4-bed, 3,423-square-foot home on 1.87 acres after 223 days on market to $1.62 million. Originally listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.715 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”