Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 1-bed, 608-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 148 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $320,000.
- PENDING: Five Virginian Village condos with one and two bedrooms priced between $308,000 and $420,000, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- CLOSED: Snake River Lodge & Spa 580-square-foot studio built in 2002 after 54 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $330,000.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 3-bed, 2,186-square-foot home built in 2014 on .03 acres after 143 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.45 million.
- CLOSED: Crescent H 53-acre property that included the original lodge built in 1927 after 1,024 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $8.25 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 1,789-square-foot newly constructed home on .18 acres, now $1.729 million after 104 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”