Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: The new least-expensive residential property in Teton County is a 1-bed, 448-square-foot Meadowbrook/Town Creek condo listed by Prugh Real Estate for $300,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 3-bed, 1,566-square-foot East Broadway Condominium built in 1989, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $595,000.
- NEW: Love Ridge 3-bed, 2,052-square-foot condo built in 2002, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.575 million.
- CLOSED: Teton Village 2-bed, 760-square-foot condo built in 1972 after 77 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $640,000.
- CLOSED: Spring Creek Ranch 2-bed, 622-square-foot condo built in 1985 after 185 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $815,000.
- BACK ON MARKET: Teton Village half-acre commercial lot with 57,825 square feet currently in place and significant development entitlements for redevelopment, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $6.95 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”