Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 1-bath, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976, listed by Apex Real Estate for $340,000.
- NEW: Park Place Condo in mid-Jackson with 2 beds, 626 square feet built in 1973, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $406,000.
- NEW: Hotel Terra 1-bed, 565-square-foot condo built in 2008, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $665,000.
- NEW: Aspens/Racquet Club .7-acre single-family building site, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $945,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 5-bed, 3,508-square-foot home built in 1999 on .3 acres, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $1.895 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 3,050-square-foot home built in 2002 on a half acre, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.995 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Village Tensleep 1-bed condo built in 1973, now $574,000 after 36 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”