Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hansen Meadows in East Jackson 1-bed, 591-square-foot condo built in 1989, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $365,000.
- NEW: Town Creek/Meadowbrook 3-bed, 849-square-foot condo built in 1979, remodeled in 2017, listed by Live Water Properties for $515,000.
- NEW: Aspen Ridge in Alpine 3-bed, 3,300-square-foot home on .59 acres built in 2006, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $675,000.
- NEW: Pitchfork Townhome with 2 beds, 1,248-square-foot with 1-car detached garage built in 1992, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $747,000.
- NEW: Teton Village 2-bed, 1,210-square-foot condo built in 1982, updated in 2005, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $995,000.
- NEW: Snake River Mobile Home Park in Hoback Junction includes 26 spaces and a 2,200-square-foot home built in 2015 on 5 acres. Listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $4.95 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: It’s not déjà vu … Teton Village Tensleep 1-bed condo built in 1973, now reduced another $5,000 to $564,000 after 49 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers.
- PRICE REDUCED: West Jackson commercial space that is currently leased by Picnic includes 1,645 square feet. Reduced in price by $100,000 after 72 days on market to $850,000. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson commercial building lots near base of Snow King totaling .46 acres zoned Commercial CR-1. Reduced by $200,000 to $4.3 million after 88 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”