Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Village Tensleep 1-bed condo built in 1973, now reduced another $5,000 to $569,000 after 42 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Park Corner Creek 2-bed, 988-square-foot, 1-car garage home, now $699,000 after 41 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson .32-acre building site on the flanks of Snow King, now $570,000 after 343 days on market. Listed by Engel & Volkers.
- PRICE REDUCED: Salt River Ranch in Thayne 4-bed, 3,253-square-foot home built in 2009, now $1.239 million after 579 days on market. Listed by Peak Property Investments.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Village 5-bed, 4,934-square-foot home built in 1988 on .76 acres, now $8.95 million after 269 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”