Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed, 528-square-foot condo built in 1974, updated in 2018, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $445,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 2-bed, 909-square-foot condo near the base of Snow King, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $499,000.
- NEW: Downtown Jackson 2-bed, 1,044-square-foot, 1-car garage townhouse built in 1995, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $675,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,038-square-foot newly constructed home on .32 acres, listed by Todd Domenico Real Estate for $1.385 million.
- NEW: Skyline 3-bed, 3,387-square-foot home built in 1974 on .71 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.749 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 3,550-square-foot home built in 2006 on .7 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.897 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J 4-bed, 2,170-square-foot home built in 1988 on a quarter acre after 271 days on market, listed by Todd Domenico Real Estate for $1.07 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Melody Ranch 5-bed, 3,508-square-foot home built in 1999 on .3 acres, reduced from $1.895 million to $1.799 million after 47 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”