Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Cache Commons 4-bed, 2,015-square-foot home built in 1993 and updated in 2014, located near base of Snow King Ski Area, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.025 million.
- NEW: Pitchfork Townhome near Snow King in short-term rental overlay with 4 beds, 2,376 square feet built in 1994, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.35 million.
- NEW: South Park Ranches 5-bed, 2,212-square-foot home built in 1978 with full horse setup on 2.5 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.975 million.
- NEW: Karns Hillside 5-bed, 3,440-square-foot home built in 2004 on .32 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.35 million.
- PENDING: Shooting Star 3-bed, 3,111-square-foot freestanding townhome on .2 acres after 100 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $5.495 million.
- PENDING: Hidden Ranch in West Jackson 3-bed, 2,210-square-foot newly constructed home on .24 acres after 94 days on market, listed by Rizzotti Real Estate for $1.795 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspens 1-bed, 780-square-foot condo built in 1974, now $484,000 after 132 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”