Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Brookside Hollow in Victor, Idaho, 3-bed, 1,496-square-foot home built in 2016 on .41 acres, listed by Century 21 Teton Valley for $439,000.
- NEW: East Jackson 3-bed, 1,650-square-foot, 1-car garage townhome built in 1995, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $849,000.
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch Spirit Dance Lodge with 2 bedrooms, 2,149 square feet, 1-car garage built in 1982, updated in 2018, listed by Diane Nodell Real Estate for $1.365 million.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,892-square-foot home built in 1993 on a half acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.195 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 3,622-square-foot home built in 1999 on .3 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.655 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Alpine 3-bed, 2,512-square-foot home built in 2004 on .22 acres now $384,000 after 181 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Shadows 2-bed, 1,455-square-foot, 1-car garage built in 1988, now $795,000 after 168 days on market. Listed by Engel & Volkers.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”