Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Driggs 3-bed, 1,557-square-foot, 2-car garage townhouse built in 2007, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $269,000.
- NEW: Freedom, Wyoming, 5-bed, 2,250-square-foot home on .45 acres built in 1983, remodeled in 2019, listed by Century 21 Star Valley for $345,000.
- NEW: Creekside Village 3-bed, 1,400-square-foot, 2-car garage built in 1992, listed by Engel & Volkers for $675,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,036-square-foot home built in 1991 on a quarter acre, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.05 million.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 4-bed, 2,681-square-foot home built in 1992 on .2 acres, listed by Hoffman Real Estate for $1.07 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Alpine 3-bed, 2,512-square-foot home built in 2004 on .22 acres, now $400,000 after 192 days on market, listed by Century 21 Star Valley.
- PRICE REDUCED: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 3,050-square-foot home built in 2002 on .59 acres, reduced by $100,000 to $1.895 million after 82 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”