Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976, remodeled in 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $385,000.
- NEW: Lakeview Estates in Alpine 2-bed, 1,2980-square-foot home built in 1959, remodeled in 2018, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $390,000.
- NEW: The Ponds in Victor, Idaho, 3-bed, 2,874-square-foot home built in 2007, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $550,000.
- NEW: Victor’s first “Zero Energy Ready” home includes 2 beds, 1,137 square feet on .14 acres built in 2019, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $385,000.
- NEW: Willow Park in Town of Jackson 3-bed, 1,188-square-foot townhouse on the banks of Flat Creek built in 1981, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $709,000.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 4-bed, 2,681-square-foot home built in 1992 on .2 acres after 6 days, listed by Hoffman Real Estate for $1.07 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Park 2-bed, 915-square-foot home on .14 acres built in 1998, remodeled in 2015, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $625,000 after 198 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCED: Dairy Ranch 4-bed, 6,551-square-foot home and guesthouse on 36 acres built in 1999, reduced by $4.995 million to $19.885 after 319 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”