Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 1-bed, 608-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $310,000.
- NEW: Hillside Business condo in South Park with 2 beds, 884 square feet built in 2002 with deed restricted to full-time Teton County workers, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $345,000.
- NEW: Cedarwoods in Rafter J 2-bed, 1,386-square-foot, 1-car garage townhouse built in 1981, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $649,000.
- NEW: Cedarwoods in Rafter J 2-bed, 1,386-square-foot, 1-car garage townhouse built in 1981, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $649,000. (Yes, a second Cedarwoods unit listed by the same brokerage at the same price on the same day!).
- NEW: Glenwood Townhome near downtown Jackson with 2 beds, 1,044 square feet, 1-car garage built in 1995 and upgraded in 2018, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $765,000.
- NEW: Farmhouse 2-bed, 1,571-square-foot work/live unit in West Jackson built in 2018, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $975,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 2-bed, 1,136-square-foot home on .23 acres built in 1967, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $995,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”