Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Victor, Idaho, Willow Creek Ranch 2-bed, 1,118-square-foot home built in 1998 on .37 acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $348,799.
- NEW: Victor, Idaho, Teton Springs Mountain Meadows 3-bed, 3,008-square-foot home built in 2007 on .15 acres, listed by Century 21 Teton Valley for $714,900.
- NEW: Red Top Meadows 3-bed, 2,600-square-foot home and workshop built in 1982 on 3.94 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $995,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,884-square-foot newly built home on .17 acres, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $1.135 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,128-square-foot home built in 2004 on .39 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.195 million.
- NEW: Town of Jackson multi-family property with 3 units, each with 2-car garage, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.95 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,800-square-foot home built in 1990 on a quarter acre after 25 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Properties for $1.25 million.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park Corner Creek 2-bed, 988-square-foot home built in 1992 after 126 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $699,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Alpine Riverview Meadows 3-bed, 1,555-square-foot, 3-car garage home built in 2005 on .3 acres, was $470,000 now $450,000 after two weeks on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”