Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Victor, Idaho, 3-bed, 1,440-square-foot home on an acre built in 1974, updated in 2014, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $259,000.
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed, 874-square-foot condo built in 1978, updated in 2016, listed by Home Sweet Home Services for $579,000.
- NEW: Town of Wilson 3-bed, 1,910-square-foot, 3-car garage home built in 1997 on .6 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.895 million.
- NEW: Town of Wilson 3-bed, 2,322-square-foot home built in 2001 on .41 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.985 million.
- PENDING: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 1-bed, 608-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 44 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $310,000.
- PENDING: Hansen Meadows 2-bed, 921-square-foot condo built in 1989 after 28 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates
- PENDING: Bank-owned Teton Village Teewinot 3-bed, 1,539-square-foot condo built in 1981 after 5 days on market after going to auction, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $1.06 million.
- PENDING: Creekside 3-bed, 1,375-square-foot, 2-car garage built in 1994 after 3 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $795,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Melody Ranch 5-bed, 3,508-square-foot home built in 1999 on .3 acres, reduced from $1.895 million to $1.675 million after 105 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”