Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Springs, Idaho, 2-bed, 1,185-square-foot short-term rental built in 2007, listed by Wild Rose Realty for $350,000.
- NEW: Brookside 1-bed, 1-bath, 448-square-foot condo built in 1992, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $405,000.
- NEW: Red Top Meadows 2-bed, 1,344-square-foot with 1,800-square-foot barn built in 1997 on 2.81 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $840,000.
- NEW: Bank-owned Teton Village Teewinot 3-bed, 1,539-square-foot condo built in 1981, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $1.06 million.
- NEW: Jackson Laundromat, business only no real estate, listed by Contour Investment Properties for $1.12 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Alpine, WY, newly constructed 4-bed, 1,512-square-foot home on a quarter acre, originally listed in February for $325,000 now $295,000. Listed by Aspen Ridge Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson 3-bed, 1,544-square-foot home built in 1948 on .17 acres, reduced from $1.195 million from $1.149 million after 50 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”