Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Downtown Victor 3-bed, 1,698-square-foot, 4-car garage home built in 1930, remodeled in 1996, listed by West Group Real Estate for $349,000.
- NEW: Grey’s River Loop in Alpine 3-bed, 2,182-square-foot home built in 2002 on .31 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $430,000.
- NEW: Sleeping Indian in Teton Village 1-bed, 748-square-foot condo built in 1977, recently updated, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $595,000.
- NEW: Aspens Stand in East Jackson 3-bed, 1,521-square-foot Townhouse built in 2008, listed by Live Water Properties for $849,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 7-unit apartment building built in 1967 on a half acre, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.95 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson commercial property including 3,116 square feet on .17 acres zoned NM-2 with two current leases in place, reduced to $995,000 from original list priced of $1.295 million after 53 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”