Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Victor Estates in downtown Victor, Idaho, 3-bed, 2-bath, 1,386-square-foot home built in 2005 on .57 acres, listed by Century 21 Teton Valley for $348,000.
- NEW: Alpine Meadow Ridge 6-bed, 3,384-square-foot home built in 23016 on .58 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $579,900.
- NEW: East Jackson East Broadway condo with 4 beds, 1,566 square feet built in 1989, remodeled in 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $619,000.
- NEW: Not-yet-listed, newly constructed Melody Ranch home with 5 beds, 3,984 square feet on Flat Creek, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.995 million.
- PENDING: Gill Addition 3-bed, 1,440-square-foot home built in 1969 on .11 acres after 25 days on market, , listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.275 million.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 3,486-square-foot home on .67 acres built in 2008 after 12 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $2.3 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Forest Meadows in Alpine 3-bed, 1,948-square-foot home built in 2010 on a half acre, reduced from $515,000 to $499,000 after 55 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,050-square-foot home built in 1989, remodeled in 2006, now $755,000 after 21 days on market. Listed by Jane Folgeman Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”