Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Victor, Idaho, new construction with 3 beds, 2,054 square feet on 2.5 acres in Sweet Home Ranches. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $575,000.
- NEW: Teton Village Tensleep 1-bed, 764-square-foot condo built in 1972, updated in 2006, listed by Rare Properties for $619,000.
- NEW: West Jackson Eagle Village 2-bed, 1,284-square-foot condo built in 2002, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $639,000.
- NEW: Mid-Jackson duplex with 5 total beds, 1,848 square feet built in 1967 on .12 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.05 million.
- NEW: Gill Addition 3-bed, 2,397-square-foot home built in 1976, updated in 2004, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $1.295 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,467-square-foot home built in 1988 on a quarter acre after 74 days on market, listed by Diane Nodell real estate for $1.1 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 2,464-square-foot home built in 1984 on a half acre, now $289,000 after 34 days on market. Listed by Aspen Ridge Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson Broadway Park 6-bed, 2,763-square-foot home built in 1995 on .17 acres, now $1.375 million after 64 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”