Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Leon Livingston subdivision in Alpine near Palisades 3-bed, 1,450-square-foot home built in 2005 on a quarter acre, listed by Engel & Volkers for $349,000.
- NEW: Ponderosa Village in West Jackson 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976, updated in 2018, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $375,000.
- NEW: River Meadows in Victor, Idaho, 3-bed, 2,760-square-foot home built in 2007 on .38 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $499,000.
- NEW: Tensleep in Teton Village 2-bed, 884-square-foot condo built in 1973, remodeled in 2008, listed by Apex Real Estate for $672,000.
- NEW: One Town Hill 1-bed, 839-square-foot condo built in 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.2 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson 4-bed, 2,064-square-foot home built in 1983 on .3 acres, reduced by $50,000 to $1.249 million after 46 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- PRICE REDUCED: Karns Hillside 5-bed, 5,180-square-foot home on .41 acres built in 2000, now $2.15 million after 404 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cache Creek Townhouse with 3 beds, 1,173 square feet built in 1976, now $655,000 after 7 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”