Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PRICE REDUCED: Brookside Hollow in Victor, Idaho, 3-bed, 1,900-square-foot home on .4 acres built in 2019, reduced from $559,000 to $549,000 after 36 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Indian Paintbrush 2-bed, 1,800-square-foot home on 2.57 acres built in 1990, reduced from $895,000 to $850,000 after 339 days on market. Listed by Jane Folgeman Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspens 2-bed, 1,310-square-foot condo built in 1975, updated in 2015, now $739,000 after 49 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Mid-Jackson near Teton County Fairgrounds 2-bed, 1,028-square-foot home built in 1961, updated in 2016, on .18 acres, now $1.095 million after 84 days on market. Listed by Brokerage of the Tetons.
- PRICE REDUCED: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,016-square-foot home built in 2003 on a half acre, reduced from $1.335 million to $1.265 million after 56 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson near Cache Creek 3-bed, 2,232-square-foot home on .31 acres built in 2015, updated in 2015, now $100,000 less after 22 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.295 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed, 919-square-foot bi-level condo, reduced by $55,000 to $1.195 million after 188 days on market. Listed by Engel & Volkers.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Hotsheet Highlights or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”