Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Alpine 3-bed, 1,562-square-foot home under construction in Riverview Meadows, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $395,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson Papashill 2-bed, 775-square-foot condo built in 1973, recently remodeled, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $445,000.
- NEW: Wilson 1-acre building site on Teton Pass, listed by Rare Properties for $600,000.
- NEW: Work/Live Pine Box unit in mid-Jackson with 1 bed, 1,143 square feet that can be used as residential, light commercial or both. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $675,000.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson Flat Creek 2-bed, 1,176-square-foot condo after 27 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $650,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 2-bed, 744-square-foot condo, now $495,000 after 80 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Wilson downtown 3-bed, 1,946-square-foot home built in 2013 on .18 acres, now $1.585 million after 107 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”