Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Village 2-bed, 828-square-foot condo built in 1973, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $659,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 1,574-square-foot home built in 1998 on .3 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.049 million.
- NEW: Love Ridge 3-bed, 1,748-square-foot lock-off condo in short-term rental overlay built in 2006, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.65 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Flats 3-bed, 1,537-square-foot townhouse built in 2013 after 13 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $775,000.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 2,128-square-foot home built in 2004 on .39 acres after 78 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.195 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson 2-bed, 909-square-foot condo built in 1969, remodeled completely in 2019, now $609,900 after 38 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Stormy Mountain Townhome in Town of Jackson with 2 beds, 928 square feet reduced in price to $660,000 after 63 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: John Dodge 5-bed, 8,829-square-foot home built in 2000 on 6.5 acres, reduced in price by nearly $2 million from $11.9 million to $9.975 million after 37 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”