Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Victor, Idaho, The Summit 2-bed, 1,389-square-foot townhouse to be completed later this year, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $314,000.
- NEW: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 2-bed, 728-square-foot condo built in 1979, remodeled in 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $350,000.
- NEW: Eagle Village 2-bed, 1,323-square-foot condo built in 2002, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $639,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson Aspen Stand 2-bed, 1,413-square-foot townhouse built in 2008, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $875,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Flats 3-bed, 1,537-square-foot townhouse built in 2013, reduced from $775,000 to $750,000 after 27 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson 5-bed, 2,570-square-foot home built in 1982, reduced from $1.425 million to $1.35 million after 24 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,064-square-foot home built in 1989 on .32 acres, reduced from $1.15 million to $1.095 million after 55 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hoback Junction 3-bed, 1,758-square-foot home built in 1981 on .22 acres, reduced from $795,000 to $780,000 after 246 days on market. Listed by Brokerage of the Tetons.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”