Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Alpine Estates 3-bed, 2,076-square-foot home on a half acre built in 1995, remodeled in 2016, listed by Century 21 Star Valley for $515,000.
- NEW: Golf Vista Estates newly constructed 4-bed home on .57 acres, listed by Harley Wilcox Associates for $565,000.
- NEW: East Jackson “modern” 2-bed, 1,437-square-foot townhouse built in 2008, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $998,000.
- NEW: Teton Village Rendezvous 2-bed, 1,082-square-foot condo built in 1980, updated in 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $960,000.
- NEW: Wilson area Pine Meadows 10-bed, 15,903-square-foot home with a 5,464-square-foot, 6-stall garage on almost 20 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates and listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $24.95 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Flat 3-bed, 1,537-square-foot townhouse in West Jackson built in 2013 after 487 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $750,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Elk Run 3-bed, 1,614-square-foot townhouse with 2-car garage built in 1994, reduced to $719,000 after 74 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Wilson 4-bed, 1,980-square-foot home built in 1966, updated in 2016, on an acre, reduced to $1.495 million after 80 days on market. Listed by Rare Properties.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”