Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Quiznos restaurant business opportunity in West Jackson. No real estate. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $160,000.
- NEW: Alpine, Wyoming, 3-bed, 1,408-square-foot home built in 2016 on a quarter acre overlooking Palisades Reservoir, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $365,000.
- NEW: Victor, Idaho, 3-bed, 2,184-square-foot home built in 2000 on 1.36 acres, listed by Century 21 Teton Valley for $449,000.
- NEW: Hoback Junction 3-bed, 1,758-square-foot home built in in 1981 on a quarter acre, listed by Engel & Volkers for $769,000.
- NEW: Riva Ridge 5-bed, 11,898-square-foot home built in 2009 on 117 acres advertised as a “private, architectural masterpiece” and listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $33.9 million.
- PENDING: Indian Trails 4-bed, 2,280-square-foot home built in 1998 on a third of an acre after 3 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.49 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Village Sleeping Indian 1-bed, 748-square-foot condo built in 1977, now $570,000 after 150 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspen Stand in East Jackson 2-bed, 1,413-square-foot townhouse built in 2008, now $799,500 after 35 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”