Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Downtown Alpine commercial property with two homes and commercial building totaling 5,000 square feet on .8 acres. Listed by Rocky Mountain Realty for $699,000.
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed, 776-square-foot condo built in 1977, updated in 2007, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $549,000.
- NEW: West Jackson entitled development property for 4 townhomes on a quarter acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.15 million.
- NEW: Four contiguous downtown Mixed Use Jackson lots currently including a 3-bed cabin built in 1927, updated in 2006, listed for $3.47 million.
- PENDING: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 2-bed, 1,516-square-foot cabin after 268 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.595 million.
- PENDING: Both active Ponderosa Village 2-bed condos, priced at $370,000 and $375,000 and after 60 and 83 days on market. Both listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PENDING: Two Love Ridge 3-bed condos, priced at $1.55 million and $1.75 million and after 636 and 38 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty and Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- CLOSED: A pair of Teton Village Tensleep condos built in 1972, a 1-bed listed for $619,000, which closed after 82 days on market, and a 20-bed listed for $670,000 that closed for ABOVE list price after 87 days on market. Listed by Rare Properties of Jackson Hole and Berkshire Hathaway.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”