Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Elk Run townhome built in 1994 with 2 beds, 1,444 square feet and a 2-car garage overlooking Flat Creek, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $795,000.
- NEW: East Jackson TVDC 4-bed, 2,352-square-foot townhouse built in 2005, listed by Live Water Properties for $1.15 million.
- NEW: One Town Hill at the base of Snow King commercial office space including 1,853 square feet, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.7 million.
- PENDING: East Jackson 3-bed, 3,924-square-foot home built in 2018 on a quarter acre after 147 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $2.75 million.
- PENDING: East Jackson 3-bed, 2,439-square-foot home built in 1974 on .39 acres after 77 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.295 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson Eastridge 3-bed, 1,793-square-foot home built in 1993 on .12 acres, now $1.025 million after 63 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Jackson Karns Hillside 5-bed, 3,440-square-foot home built in 2004 on .32 acres, now $1.995 million after 235 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”