Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson 2-bed, 784-square-foot condo built in 1973, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $450,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 4-bed, 1,370-square-foot home built in 1990, remodeled in 2019, on .19 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.3 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 5-bed, 4,075-square-foot home built in 1997 on .35 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.999 million.
- NEW: Virginian Lodge and RV Park including 170 rooms, 103 RV sites and a 5,000-square-foot convention center on 12.94 acres in Town of Jackson. Listed by Prugh Real Estate for $60 million.
- PENDING: West Jackson 4-bed, 2,190-square-foot home built in 1971 on the banks of Flat Creek after 62 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.55 million.
- CLOSED: Elk Run Townhome in West Jackson with 2 beds, 1,444 square feet built in 1994 after 129 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $849,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hillside Townhome in Town of Jackson with 3 beds, 2,280 square feet, 2-car garage built in 2002, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.445 million after 133 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCED: Love Ridge 3-bed, 2,052-square-foot condo built in 2002, now $1.529 million after 360 days on market. Listed by Engel & Volkers.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”