Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Golf Vista Estates 3-bed, 1,816-square-foot new construction home on a half acre near downtown Victor, Idaho, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $549,000.
- NEW: One Town Hill 3-bed, 1,759-square-foot condo built in 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.45 million.
- NEW: Shooting Star new construction with 8 beds, 8,000 square foot, 1,121-square-foot garage on .77 acres, listed by Clear Creek Group for $13.9 million.
- PENDING: Creekside Village 3-bed, 1,400-square-foot townhouse built in 1992 after 11 days on market, listed by Jane Folgeman Real Estate for $719,000.
- CLOSED: Aspens 1-bed, 739-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 52 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $529,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Granite Ridge Lodge with 4 beds, 4,251 square feet built in 2001, now $6.5 million after 34 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Snake River Lodge & Spa 2-bed, 1,371-square-foot condo built in 2002, now $1.295 million after 28 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”