Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Alpine, WY, 3-bed, 1,555-square-foot home built in 2005 on .3 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $427,000.
- NEW: Rafter J Walden Pond 2-bed, 1,259-square-foot townhouse built in 1984, updated in 2017, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $899,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,470-square-foot home built in 1981 on a quarter acre, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $995,000.
- PENDING: Aspens 1-bed, 778-square-foot condo built in 1980 after 35 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $565,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Reserve in Victor, ID, 3-bed, 1,694-square-foot home built in 2019, now $449,000 after 86 days on market. Listed by Teton Valley Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,288-square-foot home on .19 acres built in 1990, updated in 2015, now $999,000 after 31 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”