Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Eagle Village 2-bed, 1,303-square-foot condo in West Jackson built in 2002, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $629,000.
- NEW: Aspens Phlox 1-bed, 766-square-foot condo built in 1978, updated in 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $679,000.
- PENDING: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 2-bed, 728-square-foot condo built in 1978 after less than a week on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $429,000.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,536-square-foot home built in 1992 on .2 acres after 2 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $1.025 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,520-square-foot home on .2 acres after 5 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers Jackson Hole for $895,000.
- PENDING: Shooting Star 1.32-acre building site after 6 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $5.5 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Elk Run 2-bed, 1,444-square-foot, 2-car garage townhouse reduced from $855,000 to $839,000 after 6 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- CLOSED: Snake River-adjacent 103 acres of vacant land just north of Jackson Hole Airport after 96 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $14.45 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”