Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Valley Vista Estates in Victor, Idaho, 3-bed, 1,700-square-foot home on a quarter acre, listed by Alta Realty for $359,000
- NEW: Trail Creek Springs in Victor, Idaho, townhouse with 3 beds, 3,040 square feet, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $395,000.
- NEW: Teton Village single-family home with 5 beds, 3,419-square-foot home built in 1980 on .69 acres, listed by Live Water Properties for $3.995 million.
- PENDING: Hoback Junction 1-bed, 2,239-square-foot home built in 2004 and a historic cabin guest house on 1.1 acres after 41 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $862,500.
- PENDING: Game/Squaw Creek 4-bed, 2,002-square-foot home built in 2105 on 4.83 acres after 38 days on market, listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $1.295 million.
- PENDING: Aspens Pond Drive 3-bed, 2,110-square-foot townhouse built in 1985 after 41 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.545 million.
- PENDING: Wilson 4-bed, 2,700-square-foot home built in 1976, updated in 2010, on .93 acres after 68 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.65 million.
- PENDING: East Jackson 5-bed, 3,205-square-foot home on .59 acres after 168 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.695 million
- PENDING: Wilson 5-bed, 2,027-square-foot home built in 1946, updated in 2012, on 5.3 acres after 175 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $2.195 million.
- CLOSED: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 2,322-square-foot home built in 2001 on .41 acres after 327 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.749 million.
- CLOSED: Aspens 1-bed, 778-square-foot condo built in 1980 after 81 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Esate for $565,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”