Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Alpine 3-bed, 1,539-square-foot purged mobile home and 1,000+ square foot garage on a half acre near the Grey’s River, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $335,000.
- NEW: Sweet Home Ranches in Victor, Idaho, 3-bed, 1,500-square-foot home on 2.5 acres built in 2000, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $409,000.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 1,039-square-foot condo built in 1975, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $735,000.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Jackalope Acres in Victor, Idaho, 5-bed, 2,968-square-foot home built in 1975 on 1.84 acres. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PENDING: Creekside 3-bed, 1,375-square-foot townhouse built in 1994 after 5 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $810,000.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Teton Shadows 2-bed, 1,236-square-foot townhouse built in 1973, now $695,000 after 246 days on market. Listed by Diane Nodell Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Rafter J Walden Pond 2-bed, 1,259-square-foot townhouse, now $839,000 after 70 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Elk Run 2-bed, 1,444-square-foot townhouse built in 1994, now $820,000 after 52 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Granite Ridge Lodge with 4 beds, 4,251 square feet built in 2001, now $6.25 million after 124 days on market.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”