Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Streamside condo in North Jackson with 2 beds, 1,046 square feet built in 1995, updated in 2018, listed by Engel & Volkers for $649,000.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 1,532-square-foot condo built in 1985, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.1 million.
- NEW: Downtown Jackson commercial property with 9,800 square feet on a half acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $6.5 million.
- PENDING: Southeast 40 in Rafter J 2-bed, 1,040-square-foot townhouse built in 1981, remodeled in 2020, after 4 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $765,000.
- CLOSED: Bar Y Estates 3-bed, 1,510-square-foot home built in 1984, remodeled in 2020, on 4.15 acres after 72 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.65 million.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 5-bed, 4,075-square-foot home built in 1997 on .35 acres after 105 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.999 million.
- CLOSED: One Town Hill 2-bed, 1,170-square-foot condo built in 2019 after 27 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.45 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”