Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: West Jackson duplex with two 3-bed units built in 1977, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.195 million.
- NEW: East Jackson 4-bed, 1,859-square-foot home built in 1978, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.095 million.
- NEW: Downtown Jackson penthouse condo atop Marriott with 2-beds, 1,364 square feet built in 2017, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.95 million.
- PENDING: Brookside 1-bed, 406-square-foot condo built in 1992 after 15 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $495,000.
- PENDING: Schofield Patent 4-bed, 4,694-square-foot home built in 2014 on 3.11 acres after 367 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $9.25 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,108-square-foot townhouse built in 2012, now $655,000 after 53 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Park 4-bed, 2,834-square-foot home built in 1991, now $1.295 million after 113 days on market. Listed by Contour Investment Properties.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,108-square-foot townhouse built in 2010 after 62 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $669,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”