Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Rafter J quarter-acre building site, one of the last remaining in this 40-year-old subdivision, after 111 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- PENDING: Willow Park Townhouse in West Jackson with 2 beds, 1,152 square feet built in 1979 after 40 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- PENDING: Creekside 3-bed, 1,400-square-foot, 2-car garage townhouse in West Jackson after 118 days on market. Listed by Jane Folgeman Real Estate for $719,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hotel Terra 2-bed, 962-square-foot condo from $1.35 million to $1.185 million after 183 days on market. Listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole.
- PRICE INCREASE: One Town Hill 2-bed, 1,170-square-foot condo built in 2019 by $50,000 to $1.6 million. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE INCREASE: Fairways Estates 3.17-acre building site now priced more than 10 percent higher at $1.1 million after 1,033 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- PRICE INCREASE: Aspens 1-bed, 1,012-square foot condo built in 1978 now priced $10,000 above original list price at $759,000 after 96 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: Creekside 3-bed, 1,375-square-foot townhouse after 40 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $810,000.
- CLOSED: Heidelberg in Wilson with 16 rental units after 346 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.8 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”