Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed, 758-square-foot condo built in 2010, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $595,000.
- NEW: Willow Park Townhome with 3 beds, 1,188 square feet built in 1981, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $879,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,341-square-foot home on a quarter acre built in 1985, updated in 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.175 million.
- NEW: Shooting Star 5-bed, 4,759-square-foot cabin on .3 acres built in 2017, listed by Clear Creek Group for $7.95 million.
- NEW: Jackson Hole Lodge, a 59-room hotel in Town of Jackson, listed by Contour Properties for $19 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspens 2-bed, 1,155-square-foot condo built in 1978, now $950,000 after 475 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- PRICE REDUCED: Commercial property in the Snow King area with 3,116 square feet on .17 acres with two current leases and NM-2 zoning. Originally listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.195 million, now $995,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Granite Ridge Lodge in Teton Village with 4 beds, 4,251 square feet, 2-car garage built in 2001. Originally listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $6.75 million, now $5.75 million after 145 days on market.
- CLOSED: Aspens 3-bed, 2,110-square-foot townhouse with detached 1-car garage after 82 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.43 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s real estate facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”