Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,120-square-foot townhome built in 2015, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $682,500.
- NEW: Rafter J 2-bed, 1,572-square-foot home built in 1984 on .2 acres, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $895,000.
- NEW: East Jackson 3-bed, 1,650-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garage built in 1995, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $985,000.
- NEW: Crystal Springs in Teton Village 3-bed, 2,000-square-foot penthouse condo, , listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $4.15 million.
- PENDING: Hillside Townhouse with 3 beds, 2,318 square feet built in 2002 after 2 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.595 million.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Rafter J Cedarwoods 3-bed, 1,676-square-foot townhouse built in 1992, now $715,000 after 59 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 1,777-square-foot home on .17 acres,now $965,000 after 56 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 3-bed, 1,400-square-foot home built in 1972 on .15 acres after 299 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $850,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”