Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson mobile home with 3 beds, 1,200-square feet manufactured in 2014, space is leased for $400 per month, listed by Engel & Volkers for $230,000.
- NEW: Miller Park Loft 1-bed, 645-square-foot condo in downtown Jackson built in 2012, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates fir $499,000.
- NEW: Millward Townhouse with 3 beds, 1-car garage, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $769,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,018-square-foot home built in 2000 on a quarter acre, listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $1.35 million.
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club 4-bed, 2,626-square-foot Fairway Lodge, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates fir $2.275 million.
- NEW: Teton Village 4-bed, 3,212-square-foot single-family home built in 1989 on .65 acres, listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate for $3.495 million.
- PENDING: Aspenwood Townhome with 2 beds, 1 bath, 812 square feet built in 2003 after 1 day on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $685,000.
- PENDING: Snake River Sporting Club 4-bed, 2,626-square-foot Fairway Lodge after 203 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates fir $2.175 million.
- CLOSED: Evans Trailer Court mobile home manufactured in 1997 with 3 beds, 1,456 square feet, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $199,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Downtown Wilson 4-bed, 1,970-square-foot home built in 1977, now listed for $1.5 million after 16 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”