Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Brookside Condo 1-bed, 405-square-foot condo in North Jackson built in 1992, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $495,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 2-bed, 1,120-square-foot, 1-car garage townhouse in West Jackson, listed by Engel & Volkers for $679,500.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,344-square-foot home built in 1990 on a quarter acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.095 million.
- NEW: Cache Commons near Snow King 4-bed, 2,015-square-foot townhouse built in 2014, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.15 million.
- NEW: Elk Run 3-bed, 2-car garage built in 1994 on .14 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.2 million.
- PENDING: Hawk’s View 2-bed, 1,010-square-foot, 1-car garage after 113 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $679,000.
- PENDING: Teewinot in Teton Village 2-bed, 1,216-square-foot condo built in 1982 after 132 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.075 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Cottonwood Park 4-bed, 2,834-square-foot home built in 1991 on .19 acres, reduced in price to $1.199 million after 207 days on market. Listed by Contour Investments.
- PRICE REDUCED: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 2,475-square-foot home built in 2001 on a quarter acre, reduced in price to $1.595 million after 77 days on market. Listed by Spitzer Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”