Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson Kelly Condo with 2 beds, 797 square feet built in 1968, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Co for $450,000.
- NEW: Wilson area 4-bed, 2,780-square-foot home built in 1967 on 7 acres, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $6.5 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Eagle Village 2-bed, 1,284-square-foot condo built in 2002, was $679,000 now $659,000 after 65 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- PRICE REDUCED: Kelly 4-bed, 3,682-square-foot home built in 2015 on 8.49 acres, originally listed in 2018 for $6.995 million now $5.995 million. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: Willow Park Townhouse with 2 beds, 1,152 square feet built in 1979 after 93 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $709,000.
- CLOSED: Amangani 6-bed, 11,623-square-foot home built in 2013 on 1.4 acres after 208 days on market. Listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $18.5 million.
- PENDING: East Broadway 3-bed, 1,566-square-foot condo built in 1989 after 17 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $650,000.
- PENDING: Jackson Hole Lodge, a 59-room hotel near the 5-way intersection in Jackson, after 81 days on market. Listed by Contour Investment Properties for $19 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”