Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hotel Terra 2-bed, 1,115-square-foot condo-tel in Teton Village, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.15 million.
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch 2-bed, 1,190-square-foot condo built in 1989, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $945,000.
- NEW: Camp Creek 3-bed, 1,484-square-ftoof home built in 1997 on 1.28 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $820,000.
- NEW: South Park Ranches5-bed, 3,522-square-foot home built in 1993, updated in 2018, on 2.55 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.75 million.
- PENDING: Eagle Village 2-bed, 1,284-square-foot condo built in 2002 after 88 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $659,000.
- PENDING: Rafter J 2-bed, 1,259-square-foot townhouse built in 1984, updated in 2017, after 139 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $820,000.
- PENDING: East Jackson multi-family property with 4 total beds, 3,703 square feet on .17 acres after 187 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.395 million.
- CLOSED: East Jackson 4-bed, 1,800-square-foot built in 1972 on .15 acres after 76 days on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $1.23 million.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 5-bed, 3,048-square-foot home built on .55 acres in 2005 after 31 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.5 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Snow King Love Ridge Residences with 4 beds, 2,883 square feet, 2-car garage, now $2.275 million after 144 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho. “This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”