Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,749-square-foot home built in 1987 on a quarter acre, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.25 million.
- NEW: Green Mountain Addition in Town of Jackson 3-bed, 1,890-square-foot townhome built in 2002, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.315 million.
- NEW: Indian Trails 4-bed, 2,808-square-foot home built on a half acre in 1999, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.95 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,120-square-foot, 1-car garage built in 2011 after 4 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $682,500.
- PENDING: Teton Shadows 2-bed, 1,17-square-foot townhouse built in 1979 after 89 days on market. Listed by Grand View Realty for $720,000.
- PENDING: South Park Ranches 5-bed, 3,522-square-foot home built in 1993, updated in 2018, on 2.5 acres after 21 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.75 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Elk Run 3-bed, 1,924-square-foot, 2-car garage townhouse built in 1994, now $1.1005 million after 60 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson 3-bed, 1,789-square-foot townhouse built in 1989, now $949,000 after 85 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: West Jackson Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 after 83 days on market for more than list price of $375,000.
- CLOSED: East Jackson Broadway Condominium with 2 beds, 840 square feet after 42 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $445,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”