Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch half-acre building site, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $55,000.
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch 6-bed, 2,300-square-foot home built in 1989 on 1.19 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $449,000.
- NEW: Nordic Ranches in Etna 5-bed, 3,000-square-foot home on 1.87 acres built in 1996, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $699,000.
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch 2-bed, 2,030-square-foot home built in 1991 on .8 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $799,000.
- NEW: Meadow Ridge in Alpine 4-bed, 3,253-square-foot home built in 2006 on a half acre, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $925,000.
- PENDING: Forest Meadows 3-bed, 1,371-square-foot home built in 1994 on a half acre after 2 days on market, listed by Century 21 for $459,000.
- PENDING: Cedar Creek in Thayne 3-bed, 1,980-square-foot home built in 2021 after 18 days on market, listed by Continental Real Estate for $529,900.
- PENDING: Rees Subdivision in Alpine 3-bed, 2,290-square-foot home built in 2004 on a half acre after 113 days on market, listed by Century 21 for $799,000.
- PENDING: Bedford 4-bed, 5,870-square-foot home built in 2009 on 40 acres after 12 days on market, listed by Coldwell Banker Country Estates for $1.8 million.
- PENDING: Timber View Estates in Alpine, which includes 18 homes on 3.7 acres, after 64 days on market, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $6 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”