Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Grand View Ranch 4.92-acre building site, listed by Mountain Standard Realty for $390,000.
- NEW: Teton Saddleback Vistas 4-bed, 2,734-square-foot home built in 2007 on 2.78 acres, listed by Prime Real Estate Group for $895,000.
- NEW: Teton Springs 5-bed, 5,500-square-foot home built in 2008 on .50 acres, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $3.17 million.
- PENDING: Valley Centre 3-bed, 1,550-square-foot condo, built in 2007, after 1 day on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $379,000.
- PENDING: Alpine Meadows 3-bed, 1,823-square-foot townhome built in 2021, after 1 day on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway for $475,000.
- PENDING: Targhee Ridge Estates 3-bed, 1,536-square-foot home built in 2007 on .26 acres after 6 days on market, listed by Alta Realty for $579,000.
- CLOSED: Victor, Idaho, 3-bed, 1,320-square-foot home built in 1993 on .50 acres after 137 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $419,000.
- CLOSED: Aspen Pointe 3-bed, 2,200-square-foot townhome, built in 2005, after 323 days on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $420,000.
- CLOSED: Shoshoni Plains 4-bed, 2,050-square-foot home built in 2020 on .18 acres, after 77 days on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $429,000.
- CLOSED: Creekside Meadows 6-bed, 2,726-square-foot home built in 2008 on .57 acres after 115 days on market, listed by Spitzer Realty for $675,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”